Why Our Cary Customers Choose Us For Dental Implants
When our customers come to us for their dental needs, they trust us because:
- Our family dentist practice has been around since the 1970’s.
- Our experienced doctors are fully qualified and have years of experience providing dental implants
- We use the latest dental implant techniques
- We stay up to date with the latest dental implant technology
- We take great care to make sure that each patient is comfortable throughout the entire dental plant process
- We are experienced working with children and adults
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a permanent solution to replace your tooth. They actually replace the root of your tooth and we will fuse them with the bone.
Dentures can be a hassle, they can make it harder to talk, eat, and perform day-to-day activities. With dental implants, this will not happen, as they will be permanently grafted into your gums and jaw bone. The denture will fit on the implants to provide stability.
Dental Implants are also great because they will not affect any surrounding teeth. We will not have to reduce any of your other teeth or change them in any way. This means that your smile will be unaffected by the implants!
Ultimately, dental implants will make you feel better about yourself, allow you to eat what you want, and no one will know that you have them!
Important Dental Implant Facts
Dental implants are 95-98% successful on average. In general, most people are able to get a dental implant. If you are able to receive other surgeries, you shouldn’t have any problems. If you have diabetes or heart problems, we will need to individually evaluate you. Insurance coverage may be possible depending on the situation and your insurance company.
Schedule Your Consultation With An Implant Dentist Today
For patients that have experienced tooth loss, dental implants are typically a better solution than dentures. To learn more about dental implants or schedule your consultation, call us at (919) 467-0654 or by fill out the contact form below.