Why Our Cary Customers Choose Us For Dental Implants
When our customers come to us for their dental needs, they trust us because:
- Our family dentist practice has been around since the 1970’s.
- Our experienced doctors are fully qualified and have years of experience restoring dental implants
- We use the latest dental implant techniques
- We stay up to date with the latest dental implant technology
- We take great care to make sure that each patient is comfortable throughout the entire dental implant process
- We are experienced working with children and adults
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a permanent solution to replace your tooth. They actually replace the root of your tooth and we will fuse them with the bone.
Implants will also make dentures more stable by attaching the denture to the implant, which will make talking and eating much easier.
Dental Implants are also great because they will not affect any surrounding teeth. We will not have to reduce any of your other teeth or change them in any way. This means that your smile will be unaffected by the implants!
Ultimately, dental implants will make you feel better about yourself, allow you to eat what you want, and no one will know that you have them!
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants typically have a lifespan of around 25 years with proper care. There are many factors that go in to effect when determining how long your dental implants will last:
- Regular dentist visits, brushing, and flossing
- Teeth grinding
- Biting down on hard objects
- How well the implant is placed by your dentist
Contact Your Cary Restorative Dentist
If you need a restorative dentist in Cary, call us today or fill out the form below to schedule your appointment.