Your dental health plays a vital role in your overall health and wellbeing. The look of your smile influences your confidence and self-esteem and can even play a role in how you respond in social settings. Meanwhile, the health and functionality of your teeth can affect everything from your cardiovascular health to your diet. If you’re struggling with missing or broken teeth, restorative dentistry can provide you with the solutions you need for your dental health.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Working with a family dentist who provides restorative services can offer numerous benefits for your health. Tooth decay and missing or broken teeth can lead to serious complications including chronic bad breath, severe pain, and dangerous infections. If left untreated, the bacteria causing dental abscess and infection can lead to chronic inflammation and even heart disease.
There is also the emotional effects to consider. A restorative dentist can restore your confidence by giving you a smile you’re proud to show to the world. Instead of being self-conscious of smiling or talking, you can happily take part in events and social gatherings without being aware of how your teeth or smile looks to others.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Whether you have minor or major damage, the team at Beaver Family Dentistry in Cary offers numerous services designed for functional and aesthetic restoration. Whether you are seeking to repair a dental injury or are seeking cosmetic enhancements, we’ll work with you to provide you with the right service to meet your needs in a very comfortable manner:
- Fillings – When tooth decay causes a cavity, our composite restorations are created specifically for you to blend in with your teeth.
- Crowns – A crown, or cap, fits over the tooth, providing protection and strength while blending in with your other teeth.
- Endodontic Therapy – Also known as a root canal, this cleans and removes infection within the root of the tooth.
- Dental Implants – These permanent artificial teeth are attached directly into your bone, allowing you improved functionality over dentures or partials in how you eat, chew, or bite.
- Dentures and Partials – Dentures are fully removable, full sets of artificial teeth designed to look and act like real teeth, while partials only take the place of a few missing or removed teeth.
- CAD/CAM Inlays & Onlays – Using innovative technology, this method of computer-aided design or manufacturing instantly constructs dental inlays, onlays, or crowns to restore damaged teeth. These can be done in one dental visit, if applicable.
Contact Beavers Family Dentistry for Your Restoration Dentistry Needs!
We love helping you show off your beautiful, healthy smile to the world. Reach out to us today about cosmetic or emergency dentistry options at (919) 467-0654 or fill out the form below to schedule your appointment.