We offer a wide variety of services to patients in need of advanced dental care to assure functional and aesthetic restoration. Whether you suffered a dental injury or are interested in cosmetic enhancements, our functional and aesthetic restorations will repair your teeth.
Cary Restorative Dentistry Services
When people first see you, they will automatically see your smile. Therefore, Beavers Family Dentistry will help you get your smile back in working condition.
Restorative Services in Cary include:
- Fillings – You may be in need of a filling if tooth decay causes a cavity.
- Crowns – After a tooth is drilled down, caps cover the entire remaining structure.
- Bridges – Bridges are used to fill gaps where teeth are missing. They are supported by either your natural surrounding teeth or dental implants.
- CAD/CAM Inlays & Onlays – Computer-aided design or manufacturing can instantly create dental inlays or onlays to restore damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are artificial teeth that are directly attached to your bone.
- Endodontic Therapy (Root Canals) – Root canals clean and eliminates deep infections in your roots.
- Periodontal Therapy – This is a method of deep cleaning the surface of teeth below the gum.
- Dentures & Partials – While dentures offer a removable full set of teeth, partials are removable smaller sets of teeth.
Our restoration dentists in Cary our happy to answer any questions you may have about cosmetic options or emergency services. Call us today at (919) 467-0654 or fill out the form below to learn more!