Having a healthy, radiant smile is not only important to your health, it also impacts your confidence and self-esteem. If you’re seeking a cosmetic dentist in Cary, NC who offers the comprehensive services to restore and enhance the look of your teeth, Beavers Dentistry can help! Using state of the art technology and modern innovations in cosmetic dentistry, our treatments will provide you with a healthy, gleaming smile while improving your dental health.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry covers a large variety of dental services for improving the look of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry can cover not only fixes on singular teeth, but can also give you a better smile.
Common reasons cosmetic dentistry is required:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Worn, chipped, broken, or damaged teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Gaps within your teeth
Beavers Dentistry offers complete smile makeover services to improve the look of your smile through one or more of our cosmetic solutions.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentist Services
The variety of services we offer at our Cary dental office ensures we are able to provide the exact treatment you need to give you the beautiful smile you deserve! Whether you have stains from years of coffee or tobacco use, large gaps, or chips, we can correct those concerns with ease.
Cosmetic dentistry not only improves the look of your teeth, it can also improve your dental health and prevent future damage. Our composite restorations remove decay while our bonding can strengthen your teeth. Covering up cracks or chips also prevents additional wear and tear on vulnerable areas on your teeth.
The most immediate benefit to cosmetic dental procedures is the boost of confidence you’ll experience. Being able to smile fully, without worrying about what your teeth look like or feeling self-conscious is a liberating experience and allows you to live life more joyfully. You may even find yourself more excited to attend social events, meet new people, and engage in conversation!
What are the different types of cosmetic dentistry?
- White Fillings – These fillings involve removing decay and replacing it with a restorative material to prevent additional damage to the tooth. We use a resin composite that is not only durable, we make sure it matches the color of your tooth and blends flawlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – We can transform the look of your teeth with a quick visit to our Cary dental office for whitening treatments. These can remove years of difficult stains and yellowing and can keep your teeth looking bright and healthy for months!
- Implant Restoration – Dental implants are permanent replacements to missing or extracted teeth that are implanted into your jawbone. Implants are restored with carefully created crowns to blend with your surrounding teeth while giving you the full functionality you need for speaking and eating with comfort and confidence.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are thin coatings of porcelain that are custom made to cover your existing teeth. Perfect for correcting stains, misshapen, or damaged teeth, porcelain veneers can transform the look of your smile.
- Smile Design – To help you decide which enhancement or treatment is right for you, Beavers Dentistry offers lab created wax modeling to preview the result of your new smile. This innovative technology makes it easy to see the outcomes of your treatment options.
Family Cosmetic Dentistry in Cary
Beavers Dentistry in Cary can offer cosmetic dentistry services for the entire family. Children and adults that are seeking ways to improve their smiles are welcomed to receive a consultation from our Cary dentists. Dr. Wayne Beavers and Dr. Keith Beavers will evaluate your current teeth aesthetic and provide different teeth correction options to achieve your desired results.
Our dentist office in Cary offers a large variety of cosmetic dentistry services which can improve smiles and restore the look of your teeth. Schedule a visit today and begin the process of a better-looking smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQ’s
Do you still have questions about the cosmetic dentistry services offered at our dentist office in Cary? Visit our cosmetic dentistry FAQ’s page for answers to common questions about our services.
Contact Your Cary Cosmetic Dentist
If you need a cosmetic dentist in Cary, call us today or fill out the form below to schedule your appointment.